Property Management Services
Professional Property Management Services Provided
- Handle all the details involved in the professional management of your rental investment property.
- Help you determine market rent based on similar property in your area and market conditions.
- Advertise your property in the Fayetteville / Fort Bragg area. We will place a sign in the front yard and use directional signs when allowed by local laws and regulations. We have found that most prospective tenants use the internet in their search. Once a marketing brochure is created for your property, it is uploaded to approximately thirty one rental websites. Our website listing of your property includes all property details, location maps, multiple photos, and an online application. We use the internet to your advantage, and when available will attach multiple photos of your property. Upon your request, we will advertise your property in the local newspapers or other media. (Note) Paid advertisement is an owner / landlord expense and any cost will be approved by you, but it is not normally necessary to attract a qualified tenant.
- Have each prospective tenant complete a rental application form. We will run a credit, background check including national criminal and sex offender verifications for each prospective tenant. We directly contact previous landlords for rental references, and verify income and job information provided by the prospective tenant to verify debt to income ratio is reasonable.
- Complete a move-in inspection of your property before a tenant moves in and inspect the property at the end of the current lease period. A copy of these inspections can be provided upon request but are stored electronically for review at any time. In addition, digital photos of the entire property are stored for future reference.
- Collected rent and security deposits are deposited into our rental escrow and security deposit escrow accounts. We accept online, electronic allotment payments from tenants.
- Monthly rent and expense detailed reports are provided along with copies of paid invoices. The rental proceeds are typically disbursed to you between the 9th & 11th of each month. Rental proceeds are normally direct deposited to your bank account and the accounting report emailed. We provide year end reports including reports and statements needed for income tax compliance.
- File any claims with tenants in small claims court and attempt to collect any monies owed through collection agencies.
- Handle all general maintenance and emergency repairs. Provide 24/7/365 emergency contact for tenants and landlords. (Note) Repairs exceeding estimated cost of $200.00 must be approved by you.
- Use over 30 years of experience in real estate to provide outstanding service to all of our clients. References can be provided upon request.
Thank you for considering our services.
We're Here To Help
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give us a call. We're happy to answer all your questions.